top of page
Sometimes called a grand square piano. This was purchased by the Lathrop Family from New York probably in 1872 and according to Dorothy Shannon it was brought by barge down the Ohio River. The label reads: “Decker Brothers. New York. Grand Square." It was given to the Museum from the Shannon Estate.
It was brought from Wales by the Evans family in 1852. Used in a watch making business in Covington, Kentucky, the clock was given as a wedding present by Rees C. Evans to his granddaughter in the late 19th century. The clock was a gift from Margaret Donnell Becker.
bottom of page